- Private information has been leaked and is known by others.
- Volume fluctuations while using your phone.
- Clicking noises while using your phone.
- Suspicious vehicles parked outside your home or business for extended periods of time.
- A tradesman or other service provider may have visited you recently without you booking in the job.
- Wall sockets that may have been tampered with.
A professional investigation is not cheap, there is no such thing as a cheap investigation, although some firms advertise that they are the cheapest, so beware of those!
An investigation can range anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a hundred thousand dollars. We will advise you on costs once we have a good understanding of what is needed.
No, we will not disclose your identity to anyone unless presented with a subpoena to do so and that has happened only once in our time of operating.
Generally we require a few days notice to prepare and plan for an investigation, but at times our clients need something done urgently the same day. Sometimes we are able to assign an investigator and sometimes we can’t.
First call us or email us and let us know what your matter is about. One of our staff will consult you on a strategy and cost. Once you accept and have provided us with the relevant information needed, we will log that into our case management system and assign you with a case number. Once all payments have been satisfied, we will assign an investigator to your case. You will be updated periodically during the investigation.